The Court Hunting Honor Badge was instituted on November 03, 1909 by the German Emperor and Prussian King Wilhelm II who was an avid hunter and promoter of Prussian hunting traditions. Only 26 of the badges were awarded.
Replica Prussian Court Hunting Badge
A museum quality replica of the Royal Prussian Court Hunting badge. The badge is cast in heavy bronze and partially gilded in 24K gold. The badge measures 3.22 inches (82mm).